Who Qualifies

Who Qualifies for the Grants

Grants are available to cover all of the cost of replacing inefficient or faulty boilers, electric storage heaters. They can also cover the cost of installing central heating if you do not have it. The central heating grant scheme can be accessed by home owners and private tenants who receive a qualifying benefit, tax credit or allowance and they do not have to be paid back.

These Government-backed grants are part of the Energy Companies Obligation (ECO) scheme. Under ECO, Energy Suppliers are obliged to pay towards energy saving improvements in households that are likely to be living in fuel poverty.

Who Qualifies for An ECO Grant?

To qualify for a grant, you must own the property or be a private tenant and have bills, benefits, etc. registered at that address. Landlords can also apply.

To qualify for the grant, someone living in the household must receive one of the income or disability-related benefits listed below:

     .   Armed Forces Independence Payment
     .   Attendance Allowance
     .   Carer’s Allowance.
     .   Child Benefit *
     .   Child Tax Credit
     .   Constant Attendance Allowance
     .   Disability Living Allowance
     .   Income-Based Jobseekers Allowance
     .   Income-Related Employment Support Allowance
     .   Income Support
     .   Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
     .   Pension Guarantee Credit
     .   Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
     .   Severe Disablement Allowance
     .   Universal Credit
     .   War Pensions Mobility Supplement
     .   Working Tax Credit

Boiler Grants

We are pleased to offer you the Boiler Grants. Click to find out more.

Find out more

Central Heating Grants

We are pleased to offer you the First Time Central Heating Grants.

Find out more

Insulation Grants

We are pleased to offer an array of insulation grants.

Find out more